Sunday, January 14, 2018

Hmm---how'd that happen?  At least I still have my arches. Oh yes! this is a blog about writing--Started my new book THE MERMAID DID IT (the fourth in the murder series). Learning lots of stuff.
PELAGIC--the love story-- is at the editor's. Hopefully it will be out the end of this month. Got  my fingers crossed.
 I was reminded, as I wrote the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT  page for PELAGIC, of how much I learn when I write a book. So many people offer ideas and info, even inadvertently, I am always learning.
We do nothing on our own, sometimes others carry us, hold our hand, point a direction or stimulate us in some way.  Isn't that like, WAY COOL.

QUOTE: "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." - Bruce Lee

WRITING TIP: Never think you do it alone--research and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment