Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Of the thousands of people I see at the markets or other local places only a handful have said they are glad the swing bridge is going. Most people see the bridge as a landmark and express the sentiment that coming across it means it is time to relax, slowdown and enjoy our quaint little island.
BUT NO-DOT knows best !@#$!^^**.--is all I have to say about that.

QUOTE: Being in a hurry. Getting to the  next thing without fully entering the thing in front of me. I cannot think of a single advantage I've ever gained from being in a hurry. But a thousand broken and missed things, tens of thousands, lie in the wake of all the rushing...through all that haste I thought I was making up time. It turns out I was throwing it away--Ann Voskamp

WRITING TIP: You can no more rush your character's development than you can rush learning who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment